Community Bike Rides
Lunchtime Community Bike Rides will be held from noon -1 p.m. on the second Wednesday of the month, June – October.
Join us on monthly rides for new bicyclists on campus. Learn skills, gain confidence and build community.
Especially helpful for women, but all are welcome!
Each ride features a specific topic, and participants will also receive a boxed lunch, hosted by members of the Campus Bicycle Advisory Committee, including Parking and Transportation Services, and the CSU Police Department.
Questions, or want to RSVP for a ride? Please contact Erika Benti at Erika.Benti@colostate.edu or 970-491-7600.
Update: Thanks to the 23 participants who joined us at our first ride of the year, June 14!
MONTHLY RIDE TOPICS:
- May 17: Informational session and meet and greet
- June 14: Remington low-stress bike network including navigating the underpass and round-about, visiting the CSU Trial Gardens, learning about the campus bike counters.
- July 12: Tour the new on-campus stadium (pending confirmation)
- August 9: Get familiar with the Prospect and Center underpass and visit the Gardens at Spring Creek
- September 13: Tour the new underpass at Shields and Elizabeth, and new biking infrastructure on campus
- October 11: Learn more about combining biking with transit, including a ride on MAX