Request a Formation Meeting
Parking and Transportation Services can help you recruit and organize your carpool or vanpool with a CSU Employee Formation meeting. To request help, contact Amanda Fitzpatrick at 970-491-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical Formation Meeting
A typical formation meeting consists of the following:
- Campus wide recruitment of employees who live in your zipcode or community outside Fort Collins via email.
- Formation Meeting hosted in your building or the Lake Street Garage to introduce carpooling and vanpooling to the interested parties. At the meeting, we will discuss:
- Work schedule adaptability
- Pick-up locations
- Carpool and Vanpool parking permits
- Tips for successful carpools and vanpools (driver safety, accountability, radio rules, etc)
- Test Ride – We will work with the interested parties to setup a trial carpool or vanpool ride to try it out. Parking and Transportation Services will provide you with a one-time parking pass for trial at a carpool or vanpool parking spot.