Colorado State University and ASCSU partner to provide transit service to all students and university employees. Your RamCard is all you need to board a Transfort bus or MAX in Fort Collins.
Routes serving CSU:
Around the Horn provides 10 minute service across campus from 7 a.m. – 6:40 p.m. Monday – Friday and 30 minute service on Saturdays. Around the Horn connects with MAX, the city’s rapid bus transit system at University Station.
For trip planning assistance, call Transfort at 970-221-6620 or you can work with the staff at Parking and Transportation Services by calling 970-491-7600.
Transit providers and maps
- Transfort Fort Collins, including MAX and FLEX
- Bustang through CDOT – North Route and Ram’s Route provide service direct to Union Station in Denver.
- COLT in Loveland
- GET in Greeley
- RTD in Denver
- Greyhound nationwide service
- Airport shuttles to Denver International Airport
- Download the RideTransfort app: The application provides a map of all stops and routes based on your location. Quickly find out when the bus is coming.
- Bookmark the Bus Tracker: From your computer, you can select a route and see where it is along the route. No guessing when the bus is coming.
- Google Maps routing: Google has all Transfort routes and times uploaded. Just enter your start and destination locations and you’ll be on your way.
- How to read a bus schedule: This step-by-step guide helps you read the bus schedule.