Food for Fines
Colorado State University’s Parking and Transportation Services partners with Rams Against Hunger twice a year to support students experiencing food insecurities. Contributions fund the meal swipe program, providing a nutritious meal at one of CSU’s dining centers for qualifying undergraduate students.
From March 29th to May 14th, make an online contribution to Rams Against Hunger for a reduced citation.
- Cash contributions are NOT accepted at CSU Parking Services; contributions must be made online through the link on this page. Please be sure to include your CSU ID, license plate number, and/or citation number in the “Questions” tab of the Food For Fines fundraiser page. Participate here.
- A contribution of $10 or more will reduce a citation by $20. Have multiple citations? For every $10 contributed, Parking and Transportation Services will apply $20 to each citation still pending payment.
- Feel like giving more? You may contribute as much as you want, but you’ll only receive one discount per parking citation.
- To qualify with an online contribution, you must take three steps.
- First, make a contribution online. Please be sure to include your CSU ID, license plate number, and/or citation number in the “Questions” tab of the page.
- Second, verify your contribution has been processed. You should see your citation reduced by $20. Please note due to impact of COVID-19 adjustments may take longer to process. We will send email notification when the reduction is completed.
- Third, pay your citation online with a credit card.
- Citations that have already been transferred to University Accounts Receivable are not eligible for a Food for Fines reduction.
updated March 29, 2020. Dates effective only in Spring 2021.