Maintain your board
Maintenance stations across campus provide you with tools to fix your bikes and longboards. Station tools include Allen wrenches and an assortment of screwdrivers. Use of the station free and tools are regularly maintained.
Additional fix-it stations are planned when funding becomes available.
Please respect the tools made available at these stations so that funds can be spent on adding stations and less on upkeep.
Fix-it stations locations:
- Lake Street Parking Garage (northwest corner)
- Morgan Library (north side of the building)
- Recreation Center (near the front entrance)
- Academic Village (Plaza area)
- Recycled Cycles at the Lory Student Center: tools free to borrow during their hours of operation
- TILT (southwest corner)
- University Center for the Arts (west side of the tunnel under College Avenue)