Colorado State University and ASCSU partner to provide transit service to all students and university employees. Your RamCard is all you need to board a Transfort bus or MAX in Fort Collins.
Routes serving CSU:
Around the Horn provides 10 minute service across campus from 7 a.m. – 6:40 p.m. Monday – Friday and 30 minute service on Saturdays. Around the Horn connects with MAX, the city’s rapid bus transit system at University Station.
For trip planning assistance, call Transfort at (970) 221-6620 or you can work with the staff at Parking and Transportation Services by calling (970) 491-7600.
Transit providers and maps
- Transfort Fort Collins, including MAX and FLEX
- Bustang through CDOT – North Route and Ram’s Route provide service direct to Union Station in Denver.
- COLT in Loveland
- GET in Greeley
- RTD in Denver
- Greyhound nationwide service
- Airport shuttles to Denver International Airport
- Download the RideTransfort app: The application provides a map of all stops and routes based on your location. Quickly find out when the bus is coming.
- Bookmark the Bus Tracker: From your computer, you can select a route and see where it is along the route. No guessing when the bus is coming.
- Google Maps routing: Google has all Transfort routes and times uploaded. Just enter your start and destination locations and you’ll be on your way.
- How to read a bus schedule: This step-by-step guide helps you read the bus schedule.