Colorado State University and ASCSU partner to provide transit service to all students and university employees. Your RamCard is all you need to board a Transfort bus or MAX in Fort Collins.
Routes serving CSU:
- Route 2
- Route 3
- Route 6
- Route 7
- Route 10
- Route 19
- Route 31
- Route 32
- Route 33
- Poudre Express
Around the Horn provides 10 minute service across campus from 7 a.m. – 6:40 p.m. Monday – Friday and 30 minute service on Saturdays. Around the Horn connects with MAX, the city’s rapid bus transit system at University Station.
FLEX is a single bus route service that travels between Fort Collins along the MAX guideway to Boulder and Longmont.
For trip planning assistance, call Transfort at (970) 221-6620 or you can work with the staff at Parking and Transportation Services by calling (970) 491-7600.
Transit providers and maps
- Transfort Fort Collins, including MAX and FLEX
- Bustang through CDOT – North Route and Ram’s Route provide service direct to Union Station in Denver.
- COLT in Loveland
- GET in Greeley, including Poudre Express
- RTD in Denver
- Greyhound nationwide service
- Airport shuttles to Denver International Airport
- Download the RideTransfort app: The application provides a map of all stops and routes based on your location. Quickly find out when the bus is coming.
- Bookmark the Bus Tracker: From your computer, you can select a route and see where it is along the route. No guessing when the bus is coming.
- Google Maps routing: Google has all Transfort routes and times uploaded. Just enter your start and destination locations and you’ll be on your way.
- How to read a bus schedule: This step-by-step guide helps you read the bus schedule.