CSU students have a couple great options for getting to Denver International Airport (DIA):
- (970) 226-5533
Colorado State University is served by Groome Ride airport shuttles to Denver International Airport. Groome Ride offers special pickup locations and schedules on campus with additional service during Thanksgiving, winter break, and spring break.
- NORTH LINE (Fort Collins – Denver)- check out the special Ram’s Route!
- Bustang, operated by the Colorado Department of Transportation provides a direct connection from Fort Collins to Denver Union Station. From there, connect to the A Line lightrail to DIA, or a variety of other transit services connecting to the Denver Metro area and even Colorado Springs on the Bustang South Line or Glenwood Springs on Bustang West Line.
United Wingless Flight – Fort Collins / Loveland Airport (FNL)
United offers wingless flights from the Fort Collins / Loveland Airport.
- Book Flight From FNL on United.com
- Park / Ridehail to FNL (Northern Colorado Regional Airport – 4900 Earhart Rd, Loveland Colorado, 80538)
- Check Baggage at FNL
- Board Bus to Denver International Airport