All vehicles parked on campus must have a valid CSU parking permit or park in designated hourly parking spaces and pay at a pay station or pay by the Park Mobile app.
Departments may only purchase parking permits for department vehicles and visitors. University funds may not be used to pay for citations or staff or student permits.
Parking Options for Department Visitors
Department orders for visitor permits must be submitted through Kuali. Submit IO with “PARKING SERVICES” as the internal supplier. Please include in the explanation or notes of the Kuali document:
- Name of the person requesting the permits with a contact phone number or email
- Number of permits being ordered
- Type of permits being ordered (standard visitor permits, daily scratch off permits, Moby ZR space only permits, or Research Boulevard only permits)
- Daily scratch-off permits valid in A, Q, W, X, and Z lots are $13 per permit. A discount is offered on orders of 100-999, with each permit costing $12.50, and on orders of 1000 or more, permits are $12.
- Virtual permits that are valid in the ZR spaces in Moby Arena lot 195 only are $8 per permit.
- Virtual permits valid in Research Boulevard lot 740 only are $6 per permit.
Regulations prohibit the use of department paid visitor parking permits for individuals affiliated with CSU.
Permits for Department Vehicles
Vehicles purchased, leased or rented by the department must have a valid CSU permit. Department permits should be paid with a Kuali IO. Submit IO with “PARKING SERVICES” as the internal supplier. Please fill out a department IO permit application for each vehicle. Departments with 10 or more vehicles may submit a spreadsheet.
- Vehicles rented on a temporary basis from Motorpool have a valid CSU permit (eligible to park in A,Q,W,X and Z designated areas)
- A and R permits are available for all department vehicles
- B permits are available to Housing & Dining Services vehicles and other vehicles providing service to residence halls and apartments
- J permits are only available to vehicles providing service to campus buildings
- Permits for vehicles with limited usage and or infrequent campus visits
- R permits are available for Research Boulevard lot only and allow for over night parking
- A and B are $625 for an annual permit
- J permits are $754 for an annual permit
- R permits are $266 for an annual permit
Regulations prohibit the use of department permits for personal use. Department vehicles cannot be parked on campus for more than 72 consecutive hours, with the exception of the R permit which allows for overnight parking. Vehicles exceeding that time period without prior approval from Parking and Transportation Services are subject to citation.