Colorado State University and ASCSU partner to provide transit service to all students and university employees. Your RamCard is all you need to board a Transfort bus or MAX in Fort Collins.
Routes serving CSU:
(Please visit the Transfort website for current route schedules and status)
- Route 2
- Route 3
- Route 6 (Saturday service suspended)
- Route 7 (Saturday service suspended)
- Route 10
- Route 19 (service currently suspended)
- Route 31
- Route 32
- Route 33
- Poudre Express
Around the Horn currently provides 20 minute service across campus from 7 a.m. – 6:40 p.m. Monday – Friday. Around the Horn connects with MAX, the city’s rapid bus transit system at University Station.
Foothills Shuttle : use Route 2 or 32 (both pickup at the CSU Transit Center) to connect to the Foothills Shuttle at Elizabeth and Overland Trail. The Foothills Shuttle runs in a loop and serves the northern (Laporte) and southern (Rampart) buildings of the CSU Foothills campus.
FLEX travels between Fort Collins along the MAX guideway to Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, and Boulder.
Poudre Express travels from CSU to Windsor, Greeley, and the University of Northern Colorado.
For trip planning assistance, call Transfort at (970) 221-6620 or you can work with the staff at Parking and Transportation Services by calling (970) 491-7600.
Transit providers and maps
- Transfort Fort Collins, including MAX and FLEX
- Bustang through CDOT – North Route and Ram’s Route provide service direct to Union Station in Denver.
- COLT in Loveland
- GET in Greeley, including Poudre Express
- RTD in Denver
- Greyhound nationwide service
- Airport shuttles to Denver International Airport
- Download the RideTransfort app: The application provides a map of all stops and routes based on your location. Quickly find out when the bus is coming.
- Bookmark the Bus Tracker: From your computer, you can select a route and see where it is along the route. No guessing when the bus is coming.
- Google Maps routing: Google has all Transfort routes and times uploaded. Just enter your start and destination locations and you’ll be on your way.
- How to read a bus schedule: This step-by-step guide helps you read the bus schedule.