Bicycling offers a fun and convenient way to get to the Colorado State University campus. CSU continues to invest in bicycling infrastructure because of the many benefits bicycling offers.
- Bicycle riders benefit by getting exercise while they travel and it can save riders time and money.
- Bicycling is good for the environment and your health because it does not create pollution.
- Bicycling provides a flexible commuting option and parking is convenient with thousands of bike parking places throughout campus.
- Bicycles are easy and inexpensive to maintain, especially compared to an automobile.
- By choosing to ride you are also helping the University meet its Climate Action Plan goals by reducing vehicle congestion and greenhouse gas emissions.
Try bicycling to campus today and discover the many benefits of pedaling to CSU.
Safe Cycling at CSU
- Be prepared: Riding on-campus vs off-campus
- Know your trail types: Learn how different trails function for bicyclists
- Bikes on buses: Proper bicycle loading on a bus
- Hand signals: A necessity on campus
- General safety and maintenance: These League of American Bicyclists tips sheets to learn how to ride safely and perform maintenance on your bike
- Bike racks: Find your nearest rack on campus
- Bike registration: Bicycle need to be registered on campus
- Bicycle rules and regulations: how to make sure you are in the know
- Bicycle training classes at CSU
CSU offers more than 18,000 bike parking spaces on campus, with racks conveniently located near the entrance of most buildings (bike parking map). If you’re looking for an extra level of security, check out or secure bicycle parking options.
Below, you will find bike maps for CSU and surrounding communities.