Permit and Lot Configuration Changes as of July 1st, 2023
- The ZR permit has been redesignated to the V Permit and all signage as of July 1st, 2023 will reflect the change on campus.
- Lot 625 – Expanded access to include the V permits (previously ZR) and XR permits.
- Lot 325 – Expanded access to include Z permits
- South College Garage – Expanded access to allow Z permits to park on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
- Lot 625 – Expanded access to allow hourly payment through the ParkMobile app, Zone #2018.
- Lot 455 – Due to upcoming construction in the Clark Building, the hourly spaces have been removed to accommodate ADA parking that will be taken offline for the duration of the project (This change has been postponed until August 1st, 2023).
- South College Garage – Expanded access to allow hourly payment on all floors through the pay stations on the ground floor or the ParkMobile app, Zone #2011
- The expansion of hourly access in the South College Garage will ensure those who regularly park in the hourly spaces of lot 455 will still have nearby short-term parking options.
- ParkMobile has recently raised their transaction fee by $.10/transaction for hourly payments made through the ParkMobile app. In an effort to minimize the impact of this change for campus, Parking and Transportation Services is absorbing $.05 of the transaction fee. As of July 1st, 2023, the new transaction fee for hourly payments made through ParkMobile will be $.25. Please note that extending time on a parking session before it expires will ensure no further transaction fees are applied to a single parking session.