When parking in hourly or short-term spaces, have your license plate number ready to enter into our hourly pay machines or you can download and use ParkMobile to pay by mobile phone. You can pay by credit card, debit card, RamCash and or coins for the amount of time you wish to park. Your license plate number will serve as your permit, so make sure that it has been entered correctly.
Hourly short-term parking
- View an interactive map of our hourly parking lots.
- First floors of Lake Street and South College Parking Garages
- $2 per hour standard, $1.50 at Foothills Campus, $1 at Moby lot 197, and as of July 1st, 2022, $1 at Research Blvd. lot 740.
- Payment accepted at the lot pay station or through the Park Mobile app.
- Enforced 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Saturdays, Sundays and university-designated closed holidays are free
- Payment Required 24/7 in both Parking Garages
- No overnight parking in any hourly lots
- Overnight parking available in garages as long as time is paid for
90 minute time-restricted lots
- Lot 150/Zone 2005: 90 minute max
- Lot 250/Zone 2015: 90 minute max
- Lot 349/Zone 2001: 90 minute max
- Lot 455/Zone 2002: 90 minute max