SkiSU provides round-trip transportation between CSU and the designated ski resort for $20 per student and $30 per employee.
All buses depart at 6 a.m. from the bus stop at Plum and Meridian (across from Parmalee Hall).
Purchase tickets: skisu-colostate.nbsstore.net
Dates for the 2019-20 Season
- Saturday, 12/7/2019 – Eldora
- Saturday, 1/25/2020 – Winter Park
- Sunday, 1/26/2020 – Keystone
- Saturday, 2/1/2020 – Breckenridge
- Saturday, 2/8/2020 – Steamboat
- Sunday, 2/9/2020 – Keystone
- Saturday, 2/15/2020 – Copper Mountain
- Saturday, 2/22/2020 – Winter Park
- Saturday, 2/29/2020 – Breckenridge
- Saturday, 3/7/2020 – Copper Mountain
- Sunday, 3/8/2020 – Breckenridge
- Saturday, 3/28/2020 – Winter Park
- Saturday, 4/4/2020 – Arapaho Basin
SkiSU provides round-trip transportation between CSU and the designated ski resort for $20 per student and $30 per employee. SkiSU was a pilot project in 2017-18, brought to you through a partnership between CSU Housing & Dining Services and Parking and Transportation Services.
Funding to support student tickets for 13 trips in the 2019-20 season has been secured with help from the Alternative Transportation Fee Advisory Board of The Associated Students of Colorado State University.
Tickets are available for purchase by current CSU students for $20 at https://skisu-colostate.nbsstore.net/. Each student may purchase a ticket for one guest for an additional $20.
Student tickets are available for purchase until 4pm on the Friday prior to the trip, or until sold out. 42 student tickets are available for each date.
Tickets are available for purchase by current CSU employees for $30 at https://skisu-colostate.nbsstore.net/. Each employee may purchase a ticket for one guest for an additional $30.
Employee tickets are available for purchase until midnight on the Wednesday prior to the trip, or until sold out. 12 employee tickets are available for each date.
Please read through the following SkiSU policies before your trip.
- The SkiSU Ski Bus provides round-trip transportation for the ticket holder and his or her skis or snowboard and other gear between CSU and the designated ski resort.
- Skis, snowboards and other luggage will be stored under the bus. CSU is not responsible for damage to ski, boards or luggage in transit, so please bring a case or wrap to protect your gear.
- The participant must arrange for his or her own lift ticket, ski or snowboard, gear, food and water for the day.
- Please take all belongings with you when departing the bus for the day at the ski resort. CSU is not responsible for items left on the bus while at the resort.
- All trip participants should conduct themselves in accordance with CSU’s Principles of Community.
- The bus driver reserves the right to ask any passenger to leave due to violence, excessive noise or any other behavior that impedes his or her ability to operate the vehicle.
- No possession or consumption of alcohol or illegal (under federal or state law or university policy, including marijuana) drugs is allowed on the ski bus.
- At the resort, please return to the bus by 3:30 p.m. (or as stated by university student representative on the bus).
- The bus will leave by 4 p.m., whether or not all passengers have returned.
- Passengers who decide not to use the return trip (stay at the resort and find another way home) are asked to notify the on-bus student representative of their intention to stay, as a courtesy to the group, by 2 p.m. the day of the trip.
Questions or comments?
Please contact Erika Benti at Erika.Benti@colostate.edu or 970-491-7600.